The Sin Alliances

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sin Alliances

Welcome to Hell!

speed.travian.com.au

Sylax
    Sylax

speed.travian.com.au Empty speed.travian.com.au

Post  Sylax Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:27 am

Im interested in finding a dual or maybe even 2 on the Australian speed server.

Im looking for someone online from approximately noon-midnight US Eastern Time. And possibly someone who can be online while im at work....which is either 11pm-5am or 5am-11am US Eastern Time...though I havent decided if I want a second. So if your interested just post.

The server isnt even a week old yet...im a tueton. Not doing too bad at the moment but not doing as good as i can be due to when im offline sleeping or at work.

Basically i just need help raiding and dodging any attacks that may come in..which isnt that often.
    Since its a speed server everything is 3x faster....so you WILL NEED to be very active throughout those hours.

If your interested, reply on this thread. Just because your interested doesnt mean you are going to be able to. Il give this thread a few days and see whos interested and make my decision from there.

Any questions IGM me or post here.

Cheers.

- SylaX

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:32 am